WHICH GROUP TO CHOOSE?
Are you wondering which one of our groups is the best fit for you? Here is a brief comparison.
Her Journey Trauma Healing and Recovery Group Intensive:
- Meets once a week for 8 weeks
- Includes 1:1 15-min consultation with a therapist prior to the start of the group
- 2-hour group session led by a trauma therapist
- Highly structured - psychoeducation, CBT and DBT techniques, mind-body practices, art therapy, and more
- Opens only 4 times a year to 10 women
- Includes a workbook
- $350/8 sessions +$30 registration fee
- Sign-ups at https://www.denisamillettejourney.com/her-journey-group
Her Journey Support Community Group:
- Bi-weekly support group meetings
- Private community forum
- Digital library of resources - mini-masterclasses, progress assessments, recordings
- Monthly support email newsletter
- Available anytime
- FREE at this time
- Sign-up at https://www.denisamillettejourney.com/her-journey-membership
Still Unsure? - Please read more information below!
TRAUMA HEALING and RECOVERY GROUP INTENSIVE
Her Journey is an 8-week-long intensive online trauma healing and recovery group that opens four times a year and meets once a week for two hours. The group is designed for women with a history of traumatic or other adverse life experiences that are holding them back from achieving success in family, professional, social, and emotional aspects of their lives. It consists of a unique combination of well-established practices of neuroscience, cognitive behavioral therapy, trauma-focused psychotherapy, and trauma-focused art therapy. The participants will also be encouraged to practice healing body and mind practices, including yoga and Qi-gong exercises, and form healthy habits of sleep and nutrition.
This unique combination will provide an effective healing context to women on their journey toward healing from psychological trauma, PTSD, and related emotional issues, including anxiety, anger, and depression.
The support of others has been identified as a significant protective factor in reducing trauma symptoms and feelings of shame and guilt often experienced by trauma victims.
"Even virtually, Denisa created a safe space to challenge old and unhelpful mental models. Denisa's deep insights into the neuroscientific framework for trauma fostered a tremendous sense of self-awareness and personal empowerment and responsibility. I never did group work before and this experience has been incredibly positive, enabling me to move forward; I believe I am better equipped to really start to thrive on this journey of development and finding meaning and purpose in my experiences of trauma."
"Even though every single one of us had different stories to share, the space created within this group was one of acceptance, support, and trust. The different modalities and tools used in the group helped me identify where I was on my own journey to recovery and how I could move forward to become the best version of myself."
"Participating in Denisa's Journey group has been a great blessing. I am thankful for having the opportunity to share and grow with other trauma survivors seeking to thrive in the process of healing."
FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP
Finding A Safe Way to Emotional Trauma Recovery - this group is a closed forum created to support the Finding a Safe Way to Emotional Recovery community. We are focused on healing symptoms of trauma and PTSD induced by a variety of traumatic situations, such as physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, or exposure to domestic violence in the most natural way and without the use of psychotropic medication.
We invite you to come and ask questions and support each other on your healing journey. Click here to join.
HER JOURNEY SUPPORT COMMUNITY
If you have experienced adverse and traumatic life events and you are now struggling with regulating your emotions or feeling numb and detached, having trouble developing or maintaining key relationships, having a low self-image, or missing a sense of purpose and meaning, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Her Journey Support Community is here to help you:
- Learn to live in the present moment and become truly alive and connected
- Rebuild your sense of self and help you remember or discover who you really are
- Learn emotional self-regulation skills
- Rebuild your sense of trust, safety, and control
- Create individual routines and master practices to optimize your mind, body, and soul
- Find meaning in your personal story
- Practice discovering your courage and face your fears in a supportive, safe community
- Increase your resilience and experience posttraumatic growth
This support community represents our commitment to empower, restore hope, and heal the hearts of women whose traumatic and adverse life experiences hold them back from reaching their full potential, success, and freedom. Integrating a neuroscientific approach, holistic mind-body practices, and inner circle support community enhance optimal healing and restoration and allow our members to overcome emotional, cognitive, and social barriers to thriving and living a happy and fulfilling life.
Join our inner circle community at any time to enjoy:
- bi-weekly online support group meetings
- mini-master classes with Dr. Denisa Millette
- progress tracking assessments
- guided mind-body practice and meditations to help you get grounded and connected
- monthly email newsletter
- and more....