A Center for Recovery, Resilience, Transformation, and a Life Worth Living.
The mission of the center is to provide services to clients of all ages and backgrounds, from entrepreneurs to athletes and homemakers who are being held back by negative thinking patterns, limiting beliefs, poor self-image, social constraints, and other invisible barriers of traumatic and adverse life experiences.
Our services include in-person and online:
- Clinical Diagnostic Assessments and Evaluations
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy and Couples Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Peak Performance Consultations
- Her Journey Support Group and Community
- Forensic Services (Reunification)
The unique integration of an evidence-based neuroscientific approach with healing mind-body practices allows our clients to experience a dramatic increase in emotional self-awareness and learn skills to overcome cognitive, emotional, and social challenges while restoring hope, enhancing resilience, and thriving across all domains of life.
Denisa Millette, PhD, LPC, CCTP
Dr. Millette holds PhD in psychology and is an Atlanta-based certified clinical trauma specialist and a licensed psychotherapist. She is also a core faculty - professor of psychology at Yorkville University, Canada, and a Chair of the International Association for Resilience and Trauma Counseling Professional Committee of the American Counseling Association.
To learn more about Dr. Millette's credentials, experience, and services, please click HERE.
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN
Her Journey Support Community
If you have experienced adverse and traumatic life events and you are now struggling with regulating your emotions or feeling numb and detached, having trouble developing or maintaining key relationships, having a low self-image, or missing a sense of purpose and meaning, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Her Journey Support Community is here to help you:
- Learn to live in the present moment and become truly alive and connected
- Rebuild your sense of self and help you remember or discover who you really are
- Learn emotional self-regulation skills
- Rebuild your sense of trust, safety, and control
- Create individual routines and master practices to optimize your mind, body, and soul
- Find meaning in your personal story
- Practice discovering your courage and face your fears in a supportive, safe community
- Increase your resilience and experience posttraumatic growth
This support community represents our commitment to empower, restore hope, and heal the hearts of women whose traumatic and adverse life experiences hold them back from reaching their full potential, success, and freedom. Integrating a neuroscientific approach, holistic mind-body practices, and inner circle support community enhance optimal healing and restoration and allow our members to overcome emotional, cognitive, and social barriers to thriving and living a happy and fulfilling life.